13 May 2005

Cold

urghhhh *shiver* its so warm but i'm so cold!, i've donned the socks, wrapped in my comfy teddy bear robe. maybe i'm sick. i hope not, last time i tried to get warm by going under the covers i fell asleep, yep and i don't think i will be able to revise with my eyes closed either, very hard. That and the fact that i've noticed i've been eating irregularly, blame it on the french..... how much i love but you cause me soo much strife!
Did you guys hears bout the baby incident? 'course not, well two days ago, i was given the task of looking after my aunt baby while she prayed in the next room. Well as you can imagine, being the busy person that i am, i carried on doing what ever revision thing i was doing, she pulled on my stereo, played with the on and off switchs, then i thought, no more. Revision that is. grabbed her and placed her on my bed, first wrong move, my bedd is V high , i went to pull my box full of my subject matter and she jumped! God it was soo scary, one minute she's on the bed, next she flies over my bent head and is lying on the floor, a load bang resounding through the room.!!! Damn! there is a lesson to be learnt from this, never leave little children with me, i will somehow mangae to injure them or make them cry REAL tears.

Comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww babyyyyyyyyy was she hurt?? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...haha cuteness....awwwwww....

yeh revision is kilin me, i cant blog, i cant have a free concious of my free tym and aaahhhh....

i luv my baby ahmad, hes sitin ere eatin ice-cream...awwwwww....
 
i want iiiice creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
 
nooooo stop it, ur just rubbing salt in the wound. Ohh it hurts, you know i felt soooooooo guilty afterwards. i kept on thinking, you've turned into the babykiller for real.
 
lol... baby killer... fowzia you're over-worrying yourself...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]