02 July 2005

Sane or Insane? That is the question

I have officially gone haywire. My brain is fired!Melt down melt down! I don't need help, or therapy wat i need is some magic fairy dust *yeah in my dreams*. Make those idiotic people in my life vanish. I have lost nine games in a row can you believe that? of course you can?????
Calm.................maybe its the fact that i watch scary movies at night then write in my diary till 12, and wake up at 3:30, three hours of sleep, you'd be appalled at all the bad thoughts that go through my head.
I finally found my telephone cable, wat has this to do with insanity, its was driving me crazy, looking and worrying for the damn thing. But ist only a cable? no its not, its my cable and i found it hiding under my black skirt after i gave my room a manicure. the lesson to be learnt:keep your room tidy.
My books are driving me crazy!! theres this one book i WANT to buy but i can't because i told mum, i wouldn't buy any books for a while, no its not Harry Potter, its more entertaining, when i think up alternate endings in which Harry dear dies horribly *i wish*, or dumbledore gets fried by Hermione and her magic wand, or scenarios...you get the gist of it......
I'm don't feel insane anymore, i love you guys, you always have an answer to my problems!

Comments:
salaamz. what book du wanna buy? tell us!! and, Harry Potter doesnt come out till another 13 days so it cnat be that anyway! Maybe u should cut soit cant be that. u should cut down on the scary movies.
g2g, salaam
kalsoom
P.S i wanna go livin islam!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]