30 April 2005

my new blog...

itz official i SUCK at makin blogz at blogspot! YOU lot are the real blogspot bloggerz. so i have another blog. b sure 2 visit it! Im deletin my blogspot one, cant b bothered stressin over it, lolz. so the link 2 my NEW and OFFICIAL(insh'allah) blog is.......
http://spaces.msn.com/members/hijabiez/
i sooo wish it could be multiple userz, but itz not, i thought it was so i made it but only one person can make postz on it ....:( Dnt matter, ya'll b comin on it right.......i think therez a comment section aswell so b postin there 2!
salaamz
proud*muslimah....
(kalsoom)
oh and i dunno if ive posted this up already but me n my m8 made this site about nasheedz....www.freewebs.com/nasheedz
check them out!

Comments:
awwwwwwww...i make u laff
*ShY*
 
awwwwwwww..i make u laff too

*sticks-tongue-out-at-those-who-dont-have-same-power*

ahem...i mean *shy*
 
xcuse meeeeee

IM ALWAYS ON YA BLOG

why u anoyed at me?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]